Friday, May 12, 2006

Why savings is important

In this article, I will be touching on why it is important to pay yourself first, and set up a savings plan.

Why is savings important? A few people might tell us that it is so we’ll have money to “retire” when that time comes. Even more people tell us that it’s because In case an emergency comes up. What I would like to expound on here is something that not a lot of people may think about. Savings is important because of a little-known but ever-present concept known as the The Law of Attraction

Savings is important because, as you save more and more, you are able to look at your bank savings balance and it causes a definite shift in emotion. As you save more and more money a little at a time, you will shift to a position of thinking in terms of abundance, rather than lack and wanting.

The best way to describe this concept as it relates to the The Law of Attraction is a quote that came to me while I was thinking about this:

“The more you HAVE, the more you GET”

Well, that about covers it. I touched on the power of saving to actually bring more money into your life.

Take care of yourself and others.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting. Thank you for this. It will help me with my presentation.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home