Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Today in the park...

Today, I decided I need to recharge my batteries a bit. So I went to the locak park that is just about 3 or 4 blocks away. had 3 books with me. They were "Unlimited Power" by Tony Robbins, "The One Minute Millionaire" by Mark Victor Hansen and Robert Allen, and "Multiple Streams of Income", also by Robert Allen. Once I got there, I noticed there was a class of kids, presumably a high school physics or math class. They were doing experiments with the swings on the effects of changing the mass of a pendulum. I was sittin on a park bench that just happened to be under a tree. I noticed that the sunlight passing through the branches was being flickered by the wind blowing. So I decided to lie down on the bench and take a nap. One thing I've read about is the use of campfires by old tribal cultures as a form of crude meditation. The flickering of the campfire is a mild form of brainwave entrainment. I have read that the same effect can be gotten from trees and sunlight. So I tried it out.
It works!!! I got a bunch of disconnected imagery, none of which i recall now. After about an hour or two of napping, I woke up completely refreshed and rejuvenated. Awesome stuff!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home