Sunday, April 30, 2006

Thrift Store

A few weeks ago, I was at the local library and borrowed a copy of both "How to Swim With the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive", by Harvey Mackay, founder/chairman of Mackay Envelope, and "Low Profile Selling" by Tom Hopkins, world-famous sales trainer extraordinaire.
Reluctantly, I took those books back to the library when it came time. I told myself "I WANT these books for my collection", then let it go into the Universe to manifest in it's own good time.
Yesterday, I took a bunch of stuff to the local thrift store, which is basically like a Goodwill store. Now, I'm a HUGE fan of those places, because of their BOOK sections. Usually, you'll find at least one good deal. And most of the places like that that I go to, it's between $0.50 and $1 for hardback books, and half that for paperbacks.
2 weeks ago I was in this store, and actually FOUND A HARDBACK EDITION of the book by Tom Hopkins.
When I was in there yesterday, I found a hardback of the Mackay book. :-)
Being a regular attendee of the Rio Abajo Center for Religious Science, I've learned my fair share about manifestation.
It goes along with that saying "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear".
In "Ask and It Is Given", Abraham calls it "The Art of Deliberate Creation".
I love this stuff!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home