Thursday, May 04, 2006

Job Interview!

I got a call from a company in Albuquerque. You know the message, "I found your resume on Monster, and I would like interview you for our "Outside Sales Representative" position." I called the company back, to see who they were. And due to some weird stroke of fate/luck, or perhaps the Universe's Cosmic Gag Reel, the company is none other than the the 3rd party Payroll company that handles payroll checks for the Sears store that I was working at. I seemed to have a certain amount of rapport with the lady on the phone. So, I have an interview tomorrow morning to see if the company and I are a match for each other. Isn't it awesome how stuff just shows up in life when you are least expecting it? The really awesome thing is, when the call came, and she left the message, I was at the bank working on shuffling some finances around to make sure i can pay all my bills. Outside the bank, a lady was sitting there selling fresh baked bread with dried banana and other assorted dried fruit chunks in it, as well as some little paintings she had painted. She could tell something was on my mind, and asked if she could pray for me.
I told her, "Any form of prayer is always welcome."
She offered up a little prayer for me. Then I went home, and that message was there.
The Universe is Awesome!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home